Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. At Allure Med Spa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
4)Techniques and Technology
The cost of the surgery will depend on the equipments and the techniques your surgeon uses and good things do not come cheap. Cosmetic surgery largely relies on machines. The surgical techniques changes with times and technology brings in better, safer and far more efficient means of conducting procedures. These machines come with a cost but offer the best services money can buy.
Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
TOTAL INVESTMENT IN LIPOSUCTION DEPENDS ON
• No of areas to be treated – at the most 4 to 5 areas/sitting (Arms,Anterior Thighs,Female Back,Buttocks,Legs Ankles,Outer Thighs).
• Litters of fat to be remove – at the most 10% of your current weight.
• Main Goal: Weight Reduction – Shaping – Sculpting.
• Liposuction Technology – Tumescent or laser +Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction.
COST OF LIPOSUCTION IN NORMAL CONDITION SHOULD INCLUDES
• Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
• Anaesthesia fee
• Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
• Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
• Pressure garment charges
At Allure MedSpa, we take pride in our excellent post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure Medspa at prescribed interval for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff. We provide free support with our in house team of dietician and physiotherapist. Who evaluate your life style and suggest you lifestyle changes to keep up your new shape. We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at plastic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the consequences. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for plastic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
Please answer all questions:*Required Fields
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – If you would like fat transfer to the buttocks or the breast, please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on
- Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern
- Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective
- If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
- High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB)
|Front View||Left View|
|Right View||Back View|