Dermal fillers: Enhance your look and your self-esteem
If you’re looking for a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that will smooth out the effects of premature aging, then dermal fillers could be the answer. Dermal filler is a substance which is injected into the skin to plump it up, make it firmer and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
During the procedure, dermal fillers are injected, usually without the need for local anesthetic, into those fine lines and wrinkles to plump them out. The dermal filler then remains in the skin, where it binds water to produce a lift and give firmness to the treated area.
A dermal filler treatment usually takes around 30 minutes. Typically, the results of dermal fillers can last six to nine months but this varies from one person to another. The filler is gradually broken down and absorbed by the body, so the lines, wrinkles or lips will ultimately return to their previous appearance without top up treatments.
There are now some semi permanent or even permanent dermal fillers which produce long lasting results. However, at Allure medspa, we tend to avoid using permanent dermal fillers because some patients may develop an allergy to the product which cannot be removed. There are, however, safe products which will last between 12–18 months.
Why choose Allure medspa for dermal fillers?
- Allure medspa is one of the India’s leaders in dermal filler procedures.
- Whether your skin is losing its tautness due to too much sun or too little sleep, our dermal filler specialists can fill out lines and wrinkles, sunken cheeks and weak chins and enhance your lips.
- Dermal fillers used by Allure medspa include all leading brands.
- The procedure offers quick results.
- It is highly safe and effective.