As we strive to look our best every time and everywhere. Our social and day to day life gets shaped by makeup and styling hair gel. As we feel we can fall short by our shortcomings in terms of looks as societies presumptions can get in the way of our goals and dream. But today looking your best is not so tough with technological growth in cosmetic surgery but before you go and ask a cosmetic surgeon to make you look like your favorite celebrity you should have aidea about how people would see and portray you. While your at the surgeon for consultancy regarding rhinoplasty for a new nose with nose job i thought you should know many social presumption:
Social nose classification
- People with Large nose are associated with being materialistic, energetic and being lucky with money although this luck may come later in life
- People with small nose are considered Timid , loner and being perfectionist
- People with straight nose are conceived as being systematic; being a good leader these people are straightforward and honest and sometimes offend people without realizing it.
- People with slightly upturned nose are counted as lucky within social circles and being social butterfly these are optimistic and trusting people expecting best from people.
- People with slight bump or generally wide nose are thought as Independent, expressive they tend to be stubborn and don’t take other people’s opinions seriously.
- People with pointed nose are viewed as self- assured, inquisitive they are realistic and aren’t much of an optimist or a pessimist.
- People with Thin nose are regarded as out of control, picky they are reasonable and patient and don’t give into impulses.
- People with Hook-shaped nose are reckoned to be powerful; gutsy they are objective and logical and make good businessperson.
In our subconscious mind we have some presumption about personalities which we mark on individual by how they dress and how they speak. But superficial nature of our sometimes push ahead of better judgment. So make a note that your nose is the most prominent feature of your face it can make or break your appearance so before you ask your surgeon for that cute as a button nose with nose reshaping think about social presumption.
See the Rhinoplasty (Nose job) Surgery Before After Photos-