If you are planning to get mommy makeover done for the first time, then it is highly likely that you will be worried about the procedures involved and how effective the results will be. But you shouldn’t panic as there are exclusive treatments available to treat your body, especially after child delivery.
Post pregnancy, hormones fluctuate beyond their control and create havoc in the body, affecting the shape and elasticity of breasts. If you are one of these women looking for a solution, then Breast Enhancement is the answer.
Extremely large breasts, which are usually an outcome of pregnancy, may cause back-pain, neck pain, making women tired and out of proportion. Thus, it has become common for them to resort to breast reduction surgery for relieving them from physical restrictions, excessive stress and pain.
Apart from breasts, a woman’s tummy is another body part that suffers the most after the child delivery. Stretch marks and sagging skin can make it look ugly. A tummy tuck surgery can get you a super flat stomach and a tighter, clearer skin
Baby weight is hard to lose for most mothers. Fat that gets stored on and around the hip and thigh area is very stubborn and even the most strenuous exercise may not be able to make any difference. Liposuction can help you this time.
A woman feels dissatisfied with her labia, especially if they are asymmetrical, long or slightly bulky. Labiaplasty procedure can restore the appearance of the labia and also reshape and tighten them.
The most common cause of an enlarged or stretched vagina is childbirth. Also known as vaginal restoration, Vaginoplasty is a standard gynaecological surgery that aims at reducing excess vaginal mucosa (vaginal lining).
Hormonal fluctuations pre and post the pregnancy take a toll on your skin, making it look pale and weary. The mommy makeover procedure also includes a skin treatment plan to help your skin glow.
Moreover, since individual needs of each mother vary, the treatment plan is designed accordingly. Following points explain why every mommy makeover is unique.
- A certain part of the mother’s body needs more attention. Sometimes a combination of 2 or more surgeries does the wonder. For example, breast lift and tummy tuck.
- Each mommy makeover counteracts the physical effects of childbearing and to enhance the physical appearance after time has left its mark. This again depends on your internal and external body structure and how you cope up with the surgery, which is a matter of individual capability.
- The changes that take place as a result of pregnancy and breast feeding – the sagging breasts, the flabby tummies, the stubborn pockets of fat – can all be addressed at the time of the procedure.
- Some mothers are looking to simply reclaim their pre-pregnancy physique, while others want a more dramatic enhancement to their look. The cosmetic surgeon has to then outline a plan for your procedure, and address each area of concern.
- The recovery depends in part on the type of procedure or procedures performed as well as the individual ability to heal from surgery. A bi-weekly relief from work is recommended, so that you may recover in the comfort of your home.