Dr Doshi’s higher educational journey began with BJ Medical college of Ahmedabad wherein he completed 5 and half years of the medical program with an MBBS degree. He also completed a General Surgery course from Sheth KM School of Post Graduate and earned the residential training from the associated hospital of Sheth VS Hospital and Shree SCL Hospital, Ahmedabad, known as the best teaching hospital for plastic & cosmetic surgeries in Gujarat. He has served as a Chief Resident at the S.C.L Hospital too later on. Later, he received his M.S. Degree in General Surgery after a rigorous training from Gujarat University 1997, post which he came to Mumbai and worked as a senior registrar in major reputed hospitals. He’s also earned M. Ch (Plastic & Reconstructive surgery degree) from the Gujarat University in the year of 2002.
His initial days of practice
Dr. Doshi soon rose to newer heights of medical breakthroughs with Microvascular Surgery, Complex Trauma, and cancer reconstructive surgery. Besides having the skills of performing complex surgeries and training in advanced microvascular surgeries, he earned his trademark for exceptional plastic & cosmetic surgeries. He has contributed to 250+ small & large hospitals of the Western Suburbs in Mumbai and also got selected as a faculty of Microvascular Surgery at the Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education &division of Johnson & Johnson.
He has been selected for fellowship in Microvascular Surgery, considered as one of the finest surgical skills from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, known as one of the renowned plastic surgery centers in Taiwan.
- 2011- Visited Prof. Dr. Sampio Goes (past ISAPS president) in Brazil
- 2007 – Visited Prof. Dr. Abdul Reda Larry in Kuwait
- Visiting Scholar at Dept. of Plastic& Reconstructive Surgery– Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Taiwan – October 2- December 30, 2002
American Society of Plastic Surgeons(ASPS)
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery .recognized by ISAPS as a MENTOR (ISAPS)
Association of Plastic Surgery of India (APSI)
Indian Association Aesthetic Plastic Surgery -Ex Executive Committee Member (IAAPS )
World Society of Reconstructive Micro Surgery (WSRM )
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai (AMC )
Membership of Realself
(Hon.) Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Milan Doshi is a consultant cosmetic surgeon at various medical institutes. He performs all types of surgeries, viz., reconstructive, micro vascular and cosmetic.
Founder and Medical Director at Allure medspa, Andheri (West), Goregaon (West)
Lilavati Hospital, Bandra (West)
BSES MG Hospital Andheri (West)
Dr. Doshi is frequently invited as a faculty member to conduct sessions nationally for his expertise and knowledge in aesthetic medical treatments & services.
- Mentor –ISAPS, international society of aesthetic plastic surgeon
- Lysonix (Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction) by Mentor, A division of Johnson & Johnson. (Vardan hospital is a training centre)
- Basic course on Microsurgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical education (Johnson and Johnson) endorsed by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery since March-2003Hon.
- Basic course on Microsurgical Techniques organised by Ethicon Institute Of Surgical Education, Mumbai on September 2010.
Dr. Milan Doshi has been invited as a speaker at various summits and conferences to share his experience or perspective that others can benefit from.
- 11th Annual conference of Association of Cutaneous surgeons ACSICON 2013 and delivered lecture on Laser Lipolysis.
- Keynote Speaker in North Zone Association of Plastic Surgeons conference, Ludhiana 2013
- 48th Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Mumbai, 24th – 27th November 2013.
- AESURGE National workshop on Lower body Contouring Surgery, Baroda, August 2014.
- AESURG National Workshop on Lower Body Contouring Surgery, Baroda, 30th- 31st August 2014.
- 9th Annual Conference of Gujrat State Plastic Surgeons Association, Diu, 17th & 18th January 2015.
- 50th Annual Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, APSICON, October 2015.
- AESURG 2016, Speaker/Faculty for conference organized by Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, 29th April – 1st May, 2016.
- AESURG 2017, Speaker/Faculty for conference organized by Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, 13th-17th April , 2017.
- 12 th World congress of IACD AND ACSICON,MAY 2017,Bengaluru,India.
- CME,Complicatios in liposuction and abdominoplasty ,P.D.HINDUJA HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTER 14th January,2018.
- AESURG 2019, Speaker/Faculty for conference organized by Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, April , 2019.
Dr. Milan Doshi has been pivotal member of international and national aesthetic surgery conferences and workshops.
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Course, KOLKATTA, January, 2019.
- ISAPS – Bianal meeting Miami, octomber 2019
- AESURGE- ISAPS SYMPOSIUM 2018, 1st to 4 th February 2018, Udaipur.
- 5th International live surgery course in ADVANCED AESTHETIC BLEPHEROPLASTY, MIDFACE AND FACE CONTOURING 2017 – St. Petersburg Russia, 19 -22nd October 2017.
- The Cutting Edge 2016, Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, New York , U.S.A , 1st-3rd December 2016
- 4th International Live Surgery & Injection Course Advanced Aesthetic Breast and Body Surgery 2016- St. Petersburg Russia, 21st -23rd October 2016.
- ISAPS Course, Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Agra, 25th- 28th February 2016.
- 50th AnnualConference of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Mumbai- 15th October 2015.
- Annual Conference of Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, IAAPS, 26th Feb- 1st March 2015.
- Gujrat State Plastic Surgeons Association 9th Annual conference- Diu, 17th& 18th January 2015.
- AESURG Workshop on Lower Body Contouring Surgery- Baroda, 30th-31st August 2014.
- Annual conference of Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons AESURGE, Nasik, March 2014.
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Instructional Course & the First National Meeting of the Philippines Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons, Philippines , March 2-4 2014.
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Course, Jaipur, January 16-19, 2014.
- Live Operative Workshop on Hair Restoration, Department of Plastic surgery Seth G.S Medical College & KEM hospital, 30th June 2013.
- Annual Conference of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons at Bengaluru, 26-27 April 2013.
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting at Chennai, March-April, 2013.
- International Operative Workshop on 3D Liposculpting and Body Liposuction at Asian Heart Institute, 3rd- 5th October, 2013.
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting at Kodaikanal, March 30th & 31st, 2012.
- ISAPS Conference, hosted by Association of Plastic Aesthetic Surgeon of Goa, India; January 20th, 2012.
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons at Kerala, March 31- April 3, 2011.
- CME Programme and Bimonthly Conference of Plastic Surgeons of Mumbai 10 Oct, 2010.
- First Indian Symposium on Hand Transplantation at institute for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Stanley Medical college & government stanley Hospital, Chennai -20th-22th-August, 2010.
- Endoscopic Skill development workshop-February 08-09, 2010.
- Hands on Skill Development Program Endoscopic Aesthetic Surgery – 8th-9th February 2010.
- 5th International tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 4th-7th February, 2010.
- International Instructional course on Ageing skin and Facial Rejuvenation – 25th January 2009.
- 3rd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute Medical Science, 10-13th January, 2008.
- 15th Annual conference of National Academy of Burns, India Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. 4th-6th January, 2007.
- 2nd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences 10-14th January, 2007.
- Aesthetic Mesotherapy&Misolipolysis – workshop and Hand on training session by ISAM (Indian Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy) New Delhi, 26th August 2006.
- International Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & workshop of Indian Society of facial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 6th – 15th February 2006.
- Cosmoderm’ 05 In Association with ESCAD (European society for cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology) Mumbai, 8th-10th February, 2005.
- Endoscopic skill Development workshop Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Mumbai, January, 2004.
- NABICON 2003 – XIth Annual conference Ahmadabad – 7th, 8th & 9th February, 2003.
- International course and workshop on Facial Rejuvenation and use of Laser in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – 24th-26th January, 2003.
- Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 8th Annual meeting of Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Nov 10, 2002.
- The Sixth International course on perforator flaps Taoyuan, Taiwan October 24-26, 2002.
- Post Graduate International course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Nov 8-10, 2002.